Anxiety

Posted , 3 users are following.

Does anyone else have like a tight feeling back when they go to twist a certain way, I’m only 17 so it concerns me but I don’t know if it’s muscke tightness from anxiety.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I do know anxiety can cause all kinds of problems including muscle soreness and tightness. Another option could be if you exercise as in weightlifting you could have just pulled a muscle or stretched a tendon which could take weeks or even months depending on the severity of the muscle! Good luck
  • Posted

Hi sweetheart, are you feeling anxious? I think we all, at any age, get ache, pains or the tightness as you described. Trouble is it's not always prognose it and find the exact cause. It could be a number of things.i feel a bit more certain about telling you that it won't be due to anything serious. I come to this forum most days and it never ceases to amaze me everytime a new symptom pops up! You will be fine, Donna xxx

• Posted

Hi sweetheart, are you feeling anxious? I think we all, at any age, get ache, pains or the tightness as you described. Trouble is it's not always prognose it and find the exact cause. It could be a number of things.i feel a bit more certain about telling you that it won't be due to anything serious. I come to this forum most days and it never ceases to amaze me everytime a new symptom pops up! You will be fine, Donna xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.