Anxiety??again!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi again!

I was having a good day today, or so i thought, i've been having chest pains again and some stomach discomfort, i feel bloated and heavy! The chest pain is like someone punched me hard and it feels bruised but it doesnt hurt when i touch it, did anyone experience anything similar? And i have a weird pain in my head like someone is hitting me with a hammer, it comes and goes!!!

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

I'm going through the same at the moment sofiana, its so annoying! My friends & family are telling me to just ignore and it will go away! But its not that simple!

• Posted

It is annoying! No one understands because they are not going through it! I am constantly worrying that i have something wrong with my heart! Or have a heart attack!
    • Posted

Yes the same here these palpitations can get so strong it makes me wanna just curl up in a ball! Doctor prescribed me beta blocker which slow your heart rate down but they made me feel worse. I really do feel your pain ☹
    • Posted

The only thing i want is to wake up and tomorrow and everything will be the same way it was 3 months ago before all this started!
  • Posted

I feel for you I've been feeling weird for two days feel alot of burning and pain upper back and almost like a heavy feeling in center of chest. dizzy, nausea, I just want to run to er. I wish I had good advise for you. I just found this site and love to read that others have the same thing and I'm not a lone in this. Best of luck .Hope you feel better window.post_1475177541523_27 = function(win,msg){

win.postMessage(msg,"*"wink;

}

• Posted

Isnt it amazing how many of us are out there and yet we feel alone in this?? I wish there was a switch that we could turn off! Its exhausting and i hate it!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.