Anxiety again !

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everyone

I've been experimenting with my dose for months, went from 10 to 5 because I thought I was doing good. Very soon had to go back up to 7.5. Felt ok for a while but then family illness took its toll which led to a bereavement so I went back to 10. Anxiety worse, headaches, jitters, everything. I have gone back to 7.5 for a couple of days now because it was working before but still feeling the same way. I know I must stick to 7.5 to try to stabilise. I have no question, just need to sound off to those who understand. Wish I hadn't come off 10 in the first place. Hope you are all finding answers☺

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

HI lina, it certainly is a 'battle ' i was on 10's for a long time, now i have been on 5's for nearly four months, it is not perfect, concentration is sometimes a struggle, but its worth it, just to start feeling human again.good luck yourself.

• Posted

i’m sure there are others who will comment soon who have more knowledge and words of encouragement but it seems to me like that does that you’re on is pretty low I was on 10 mg for a while and doing OK but now I find that my anxieties back so I went back to 20 mg and I’m on week five and still struggling but everybody here is so encouraging and have plenty of stories about getting through and feeling better so keep coming back and posting and getting words of encouragement because some days that’s the only thing that gets me through my days

• Posted

i’m sure there are others who will comment soon who have more knowledge and words of encouragement but it seems to me like that does that you’re on is pretty low I was on 10 mg for a while and doing OK but now I find that my anxieties back so I went back to 20 mg and I’m on week five and still struggling but everybody here is so encouraging and have plenty of stories about getting through and feeling better so keep coming back and posting and getting words of encouragement because some days that’s the only thing that gets me through my days

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.