anxiety all over me

Posted , 4 users are following.

hello. few months ago i had some anxiety problems such as : head pressure, tingling, feeling like floating etc. recently i've been under a lot of stress and it started again, this time only the floating feeling. i'm also experiencing skin itching. I have to mention i've been having this problem since i was a little kid but it only goes worse in certain moments. could skin itching be caused by anxiety ? Thanks

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

It can be yes, I am having a  really bad time with anxiety and itch a lot, i do remember having this at other times when i've been anxious too, it could be an allergy or something minor like that though, mention it to your doctor and see what they think.
  • Posted

Yes it could, mine is! Feel very dreamy/floaty and always get a very itchy/tingley back, stress is going now though so so are the symptoms, worth getting checked out though x
  • Posted

Did your head pressure feeling go away? If so how long did it take
    • Posted

its going, not quite gone, and took about 5 weeks to get to now?
    • Posted

So it does go away eventually just takes time I guess?
    • Posted

yeah seems that way, and yeah but like it hurts becuase your head feels like its being sat on or something x
  • Posted

I feel bad because I do not have an "anxiety disorder" parsay however I need everyone's opinion on what's going on with my brain. In July I overdosed on adderal and it through me into a full blown panic attack, never had one before, took me about 3-4 months to getting back to feeling like myself. I gained weight in that time so I went back to the doctor. They gave me phentermine and I did not know it was another amphetamine. After two weeks I realized what it was and I stopped. I went through a weird state of withdrawals etc for about 10 days. A week later I'm like ok I can just do a thermogetic from the store. (I didn't know thermos had a bunch of stimulants and even close to amphetamine ingredients) after taking it for four days I got this weird feeling in my head and ever since then I haven't felt normal again. I have this weird feeling in my head not painful or anything just kind of full/fog feeling.

Do you all think it is just cause of the supplements and that I should recover?

Had mri etc everything is Normal.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.