anxiety and depression

Posted , 3 users are following.

I wanna know if depression goes away once your anxiety goes away? Does anyone experience depression with anxiety?

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I think it would depend on what brought it on and of you specific triggers that you are well aware of and have managed.
    • Posted

I know im worrying about my anxiety a lot witch is probably triggering it off. Im tired of feeling down i just want it to disappear. The symptoms are just heart palps and feeling down. Sometimes i wake up out of my sleep trying to catch air.
    • Posted

Over time believe it or not you do adjust to all this and learn how to better manage it. Your anxiety is your body over surviving. Your senses are so heightened and the things get processed wrong as danger. It is strange. It would be lovely if we came with reset buttons.
  • Posted

Depression and anxiety often go hand in hand. I used to have severe anxiety, which led to depression. I felt really down, but once I was able to get my anxiety under control, the depression slowly got better and better. For me, I found the right combination of medicine, and j truly think it was a chemical imbalance. This won't last forever. Once I got on mess, each day got better and better. Now I'm the happiest I've ever been. I'm not saying that some days are t a struggle with anxiety, but I'm better able to cope with it. Keep your chin up, and know there is hopesmile
  • Posted

Mine has never gone away, parts of it have got better or worse but never completely went away it's always there

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.