Anxiety and Feeling in a a dream

Posted , 5 users are following.

When I'm experiencing anxiety real bad I feel like I'm in a bad dream like a out of body experience😳 Has anyone else ever experienced that?

1 like, 20 replies

20 Replies

• Posted

Yes, I feel cut adrift from everything.
    • Posted

I'm just so tired of feeling like this and then I just snap out of it and reality hits and I can actually feel it

• Posted

No not every day it's almost like a sicoais

• Posted

Mine's to do with prolonged solitude I'm pretty sure, but yours sounds more related to, yes, depersonalisation/derealisation. All the best in overcoming it.

• Posted

Thank you I never heard of this before
    • Posted

You're welcome. Yes, same here until very recéntly. Just read up on it todäy.

• Posted

I've had this depersonalisation /derealisation for 10 years 24/7 and I can't snap out of it! It's a living he'll! :-(

• Posted

Does any meds help you? None help me. Not even benzos or Lamictal. I am afraid that I will never completely recover from anxiety and depression
    • Posted

How long have you been feeling like this? I have been feeling depressed and anxious for 2 years
    • Posted

I'm afraid to.. 😢I have always had it but never the physical symptoms I have been having for the past 2 months

• Posted

Well I was on xanax for 2 weeks as needed then my PC gave me klonipin but I'm too aftraid to take it?

• Posted

I have been feeling this way for 2 months off and on not every day.. I hope yours gets better I can't imagine going through this much longer it's bad I have small kids

• Posted

Hi. My gosh, I wish you both the best. 

No, no meds for me. Tried various ones for years, they didn't do anything except give me ongoing side effects. Good luck to anyone else though. Been struggling since 2009 but even before then it was a slog. My new approach is just eäting healthier änd exercising more but I can hardly summon up the will to go outside lately. Just so hard. Aweful depression/social anxiety. God knows.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.