Anxiety and feeling very low

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello I have have suffered depression since a little girl I had a very bad upbringing and was highly bullied by parents and people at school and hostels.. well now I'm married with 5 kids I'm now 28 and since last September I've had severe anxiety panic attacks I cud not leave my house I was so scared.. well I was diagnosed of gad and emotional dysregulation in February and I've him on fluoxetine for 8 weeks now I am gradually feeling better but still very anxious..

I feel guilty because I have anxiety my partner keeps saying that he had to look after me all the months I had severe anxiety and taking the mickey out of it saying he deserves money off me because he looked after me but now I want to go out and have a life with my 5 sons and all my partner keeps doing is putting me down I asked to go park with the kids and he moaned coz I keep asking him to take me paved in car and all he wants to do is sit on his bum all time and mown why do I feel so guilty because I'm suffering anxiety I wish I never had the illness i feel like I'm being used for money..

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hey kirstie . How are u doing ? Do u find the fluoxetine to be helping you at all with your anxiety. ?
    • Posted

Hello spice Hun yea it's worked a treat Hun it's made my mood a lot better I do feel anxious sometimes but only when I'm very stressed I still get chest pains and still get headaches and stuff but fluoxetine is the med for me is now on week 9 and compared to 9 months ago when my anxiety was severely bad I do seem to smile a bit now..

• Posted

Ugh I'm so sorry love. I'm going through that exact thing now. My husband and mom are basically taking care of me and everything I should be taking care of 😩 sometimes they don't understand that we don't want to be in this position. If we had it our way, we'd be rock star moms and able to take on everything! But you know what? We will get there ?????? My husband needs reminding of this from time to time as well. He's a champion bit*her and complainer 😂. You are doing the absolute best you can, and it's so great you're starting to feel back to your old self again ?? When did this happen for you? I'm on day 15, and sometimes cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel. It's such a challenge.

• Posted

Hi Laura babe thanks for messaging I started feeling myself at around 3-4 weeks on fluoxetine Hun.. but time to time I do feel rather anxious not depressed but anxious but my anxiety does come on at nighttime where I'm thinking I'm dying and my hearts gonna stop even though it isn't.. my husband should understand his cousin is in the same boat as us and it's very scary.. I'm still getting the heavy chest feeling in morning and the chest pains but also I reckon I have acid reflux that's causing that.. the worse thing is even tho I'm slightly better I still have my days but I have 5 sons under the age of 7 and 2 of them got ADHD and they are so bad but he still makes me deal with them.. which causes me more stress.. I'm seeing my psychiatric tomorrow as well so I'm very nervous about that as last time I seen them in Feb they diagnosed me with gad and rmotionl dysregulation and they testing me for ADHD and autism tomorrow because I can't hold a job due to me not understanding or being able to complete work or concentrate also my mind is very forgetful

Hang in there love you will soon start to feel effects and really hope you get better soon Hun it's hard to say but we will get there hunny 💕💕

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.