Anxiety and neck cramps?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi. I wanted to know if anyone ever experienced a severe neck cramp, throughout their neck and it has also made creaking sounds from how tense up the muscles are? This is not only happening around my neck but also shoulders, back slightly but not as bad and left arm is pretty sore. I keep rubbing my neck or rolling it to try and find relief. I heard stress and anxiety can cause your muscles to tense up and I have been dealing with depression and stress for almost everyday. Is it dangerous and can anxiety cause this? What can I do to reduce this annoying pain. I just want to sleep for the night and not deal with it. Please help.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hello

yes stiff neck nausea muscle cramps and spasms all over back chest legs you name it

• Posted

it can cause everything. Im going thru that same problem plus chest pains.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.