Anxiety and/or Chronic Fatigue?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey Everyone,

Im new to this health forum. Im looking for help. I know ive got Aniexty because i get nervouse and panicky being in public and around people also i get panicky being in cars and get bad nausea in cars or plublic transport. it may seem strange but i cant seem to do anything without having a panic attack or feeling ill. The Sypmtoms i have are also strange my chest feels really sensitive when i breath ill put the list of symptoms down below. with my Aniexty its really bad because i dont feel like going out or being around family. 

Here are the list of Symptons i have.

Fatigue (groggy & heavy type tiredness)

Brain Fog

Feeling detached and 'spaced out'

Muscle weakness (especially in extremities and legs)

Sensitive to light and sound

Feels like I sometimes have a lump in my throat

Light headed

Light dizziness

Easily tired out

Tinnitus

i also have Nausea really bad what i mean really bad is if i go out i feel like im going to be sick but i dont throw up. i seem to have floaters which are constantly there. I went for blood tests awhile ago but didnt show up with anything except i do have large blood cells.

If anyone have any ideas let me know.

Thanks 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I've had every one of those symptoms with anxiety!
    • Posted

thanks for your comment tracey90201 what did you do to get it sorted? ive had it for so long now and want to do everything to sort it out.
    • Posted

About three years ago I finally went to a therapist and took Zoloft. I felt so much better and "normal" that I quit therapy and tapered off of Zoloft. About two months ago it hit me again. Hard. I've had even more symptoms this time, my back spasms and severe insomnia along with the list you shared. I started back on antidepressants and after the awful side effects the first few weeks I'm now feeling it lift and started therapy again today. I'm not too eager to quit as soon as I feel good this time! It is such an awful thing to go through!!
    • Posted

Ill see a therapist and see where that goes thanks for your comment tracey90201. Ive been to the doctors they put me on some tablets but it seemed to make me dizzy and tired.
    • Posted

The first couple or three weeks on tablets can be tough. For me my anxiety became much worse but then slowly got better and better. Good luck!
    • Posted

Thank you do you suffer from bad cramps in your legs? i seem to have bad cramp when my anixety acts up not sure if thats related tho.
    • Posted

Not in my legs but in my back! I had tests and X-rays and they showed nothing wrong so it is anxiety doing it to me!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.