Anxiety and shakes

Posted , 3 users are following.

Do the anxiety and shakes last all day or do the clam down at some point?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

They calm down.they come in waves..but they will disappeared with time...
    • Posted

Thank you for the info. I wish I would have never started this medicine. I thought I felt bad before. This seems to make me feel worse. But from what I've read its worth it. I hope I don't feel like this for months. Thank God I'm disabled. And at home. I don't know you guys go to work when just starting these medicine.

• Posted

I'm retired so my recovery although it was hard thank goodness I didn't have to work..but in the end after 8months I recovered on ten milligrams and I don't ever want to experience that horrible pain I had due to anxiety..

• Posted

We go to work because we have to so we can take care of our families. As for saying thank god your disabled I don't even know where to start with that remark. You sound like a very selfish person.

• Posted

I'm sorry I'm not selfish person. I didn't mean to sound that way. I am not proud of being disabled. I apologize for the way I worded that. I was just wondering how rough was it for you to have to start this me9 and work also.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.