Anxiety and work

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi friends

I have been trying to manage my anxiety problems un medicated for the past two years. I have done to bad but over the past 2 months im finding i cant quite get it under control. I work in healthcare and i have for the past 9 years however i do think my job is making me feel worse i have lost alot if confidence in myself and always worry im not doing things right or if something minor happens im literally obsessing and panicing for days that ive made a massive mistake and i feel traumatized by it.

I dont know what to do

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Do you have a therapist or a counsellor or someone who is trained to help?
    • Posted

I tried that when it all began and i also was suffering from very bad depression at that time but i didnt find it had any positive effects for me.
    • Posted

Hmm, fair enough.

Maybe CBT can help, it can help in these situations.

Was it CBT or normal therapy?

• Posted

Hi there

Please consult your doctor. Medication may have certain side effects but it surely keeps anxiety under control.

take care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.