anxiety attack?

Posted , 4 users are following.

some times for no reason i start to breathe heavy feels like my heart is pumping fast get really confused and start feeling mentally unstable is this an anxiety attack?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi, i get the exact same symptoms/feelings and its hurendous.

Definitley anxiety.

Have you seen a doctor? Tried any meds?

• Posted

Have a look on anxiety centre .com its very good and it lists all the side effects it will stop you worrying when you uinderstand it more it happend to lots of people but now i understand it i feel better good luck and never give up
  • Posted

Yes this definitely sounds alot like anxiety . I usually describe mine as a tight feeling in my breathing, when i breathe it doesn't feel like my breaths are deep enough or that i'm getting enough air in.
  • Posted

yes anxiety or panic attack is probably the answer. I have them fairly often but I handle them much better now than I used to. My doc gave me anti depressants and anti anxiety meds and they stopped but the side effects were worse than the attacks. I only get about one a week now but they are pretty bad. Good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.