anxiety attack symptoms HELP

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hii i havent had anxiety in like 3 months i forgot how it felt but about 3 days ago ive been feeling like pain in my left arm numbness in my temples and in my head like around the back of my head i also feel my left hand gets numbness and goes away fast and pain in my hand palm its scary ive taught about going too the hospital but i dont ive been there so many times i get also pain in my back also sometimes my vision gets foggy like if there smoke inside my house is this ANXIETY anybody jas got anxiety like this Before PLEASE INFORM ME !!!

1 like, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have had some of these symptoms with the numbness in both my hands, pain in legs and neck and sometimes arms 

It is all due to tention and anxieties and stress 

Have you ever done progressive relaxation that can help 

• Posted

I have suffered with anxiety all my life. Just be aware that we learn to cope and manage better as life goes on.  Be prepared for stressors in life, like argument with a good friend or love one, can cause our anxiety to go through the roof.  Anxiety is a human emotion, it fluxuates with all of us.  Some can handle it better than others.  Some us seem to get overwhelmed with it.  We need to come up with should I say "crisis plans" Maybe even write down a plan.  When my anxiety gets too much to bare,  I need to do this, this and this to cope and manage.  Hope this helps. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.