Anxiety before holiday

Posted , 2 users are following.

can someone help me I'm going on holiday tomorrow and I' feel very nervous I feel sick and nervous stomach when I try to sleep its affecting my life  I've had a panic attack when I've been on holiday and a sudden rush to go to toilet and be sick and the toilet can someone help

0 likes, 8 replies

Report / Delete

8 Replies

• Posted

Okay, forgot not to post a link. My reply previously said--breathe, ground yourself, take in your surroundings and calm yourself down. If you google 'breathing exercise gifs' there are some animations to help you with your breathing. If you have any anxiety medication you might need to take, it may be a good time to do so.

Is there a reason you're feeling nervous, or is it just anxiety?

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Sorry the reason I feel nervous is because it hit me big time in USA I had to get a doctor I just froze and started crying for no reason then another time had to get on a bus to catch a plane  felt sick and needing a toilet and that's no fun I think it's gonna happen again that's how I'm anxious not been able to sleep good for months don't want to take sleeping pills got docs tonight to see what he gives me
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

How are you doing?
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up