Anxiety- body feels shakey, buzzing 24 hrs a day.

Posted , 5 users are following.

Is this normal for anxiety to feel like this all day long. It used to go away but now I feel it all the time. Just started lexapro 5mg 4 weeks ago, just increased to 10mg 2 days ago. Help do u feel this is there hope it will go away w a giant list of other anxiety symptoms

1 like, 6 replies

Report / Delete

6 Replies

• Posted

I had some weird experience with buzzing and tremors sensations.. i think the other day. Im not on any meds. I have no clue what that is but i spend the whole day drinking a ton of fluids and took vitamin and b complex. I had come across some article on electrolyte imbalance and it made sense. It is strange and very uncomfortable. I dont know if your is from your meds or not. I made a post on it too. It does seem others get it. 
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

The buzzing was that in ears
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hello lisa

You are starting a course of medication give that time to work, remembering it will take time and you will have days where Anxiety and other sensations may come and go. Give things time to work and hopefully you will feel a great deal better in the future

BOB

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi, yes; me too. I'd described it as a 'vibrating' sensation on the inside that gave me jelly legs, and felt like way way too much adrenaline was being released in my bidy. You dimmed it up perfectly; 'buzzing' 24/7. Its exhsusinng; and yes, I get it too.

I really find reading threads on here helps. Reallybdtsrts yo make me see that it is health anxiety, not actual health concerns. I also suffer from higher throat/choking sensation, but after reading that others get that exact same thing too, it helped that feeling honaway (for now! 😊wink

Hope that helps.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Increased anxiety and agitation can be a side effect of Lexapro. You may want to decrease the dose or even stop. Not everyone tolerates these drugs well.
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up