Anxiety citalopram

Posted , 4 users are following.

been on citalopram for 11 days 20mg but still feel shaky during the day is this normal*

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Lynne,/You will still get side effects for another 6/8 weeks whilst the ssri builds up in your system

• Posted

hi lynne yes this is all normal try not to worry it will take another few weeks for it to settle . It is worth it believe me i started on 20mg now down to 10mg .

• Posted

i seem to be having a really bad morning with anxiety yesterday was a good day today is really bad is this normal!!

• Posted

hi thank you for your reply it really helps me and other people come to terms and accept we arent battling alone x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.