ANXIETY COMING BACK!!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

One of my fears as I was fighting with This is what if it comes back and now it is how ironic and As some of you know I have had some very major anxiety these past two-three months and I was seriously at the point of wanting to be dead or locked up \: but I started taking Zoloft and for the past two to three weeks I was pretty much back to normal but now all of a sudden I can't hardly fall asleep constant worrying again!! Throat occasionally feels swollen oh and my personal favorite 🙄 That my tongue doesn't fit in my mouth and it's just like all these anxiety symptoms are coming back again and it's now a fight to make it through the school day and I was hoping that wouldn't happen!!!! should I talk to my doctor about switching medicine or maybe a higher dosage

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes talk to your doctor. And you need therapy along with the meds. Need a mix so you learn to deal with all this. 
  • Posted

Hi Kaleb,

i too have had a return of symptoms following some major traumas in my life.

i currently take 40 mg of Seroxat and am thinking of increasing it to 60mg

• Posted

Talk this over with your GP, Kaleb. I take sertraline 50 mg and it took weeks for me to feel better. In fact I felt worse to begin with. But everyone is doing. I am so sorry you're having a setback. Hang in there!

Best wishes and let us know what your doctor advised

• Posted

Aw bugger! Should read everyone is different! Sorry bout that!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.