Anxiety depression

Posted , 5 users are following.

this feeling is getting me down now.cant stop thinking about it.left shoulder blade pain,chest pain.always thinking its something bad and it gets me down.had tests done but they seem to think theres nothing there.had the pains on and off for about a year and half.anyone else with similar symptoms

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

if you have had the pains for a year and a half, it really doesnt sound serious. it can be related to upper back issues, muscles and other non serious things. do u maintain a certain position for hours a day? ARE MUSCLES tight?

maybe try some physical therapy.docs would know if it required further testing.

• Posted

wellcome to my world, i get the exact same thing i been to doctors had an ECG everything and still feel like my heart is going to kill me. you are not alone there are hundreds of people going through the same as you. just try and tell yourself that anxiety cant kill you

• Posted

yup im the same left arm left side of upper back chest pains always thinking what if this is really a heart attack this time....so delibitating ....... breathing excercises help and be busy. u r not alone.

• Posted

Hi,

since having my little boy by c section I have had chest pain dizzyness headaches you name it I've had it. I am convinced I have a blood clot as the spinal I had shot down my leg and has caused me pain every since. I've had so many test about 5 dimer tests for blood clots, yet I'm still struggling massively the only thing I haven't had is an MRI of my chest which I am pushing for so fingers crossed I get it and on top of it all anxiety which makes my symptoms worse so I don't know whether I am coming or going. I know exactly what you are going through keep strong.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.