Anxiety/depression symtoms.

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi there.

I am curious to know what kind of physical pain, or symtoms you guys go through on a daily basis dealing with anxiety, and depression. Thanks! 

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I tend to experience chest pains, abdominal pains, shoulder/neck cramps, and headaches. I believe these are very common
  • Posted

Hi! Good question. It’s nice to hear other stories. I do not have these symptoms daily but I’ve had heart palpitations, left chest pain, leg pain/tingling at nightfoot pain, worried mind and constipation. You??
    • Posted

I forgot about the tingling hands. I get tingle in shoulders. It’s not fun. Especially when you have health anxiety. Well, I wish you the best. 
  • Posted

Hmmmm where to start tingling in my fingers , nauseous, dizzy , faint , walking on water, legs feel weak or tight just depends. Head tension, off balance burning sensations.How about you?
    • Posted

Headaches, arm pain, tingling hands+fingers, eye floaties. Sometimes hand tremor. Muscle tension 
  • Posted

I experience difficulty in breathing, hyperventilating, chest pain, feeling difficulty in swallowing, sweaty palm, numbness , heart palpitations. 
  • Posted

Hi,

I experience tension type headaches, head pressure, loss of balance, brain fog. In my own enviroment I feel fine, but when around people/environmets where am not happy I can feel the brain fog slowly moving in and building to being near unbearable.

• Posted

Hi well i was in a bad accident that injuryed my lower back and had surgery and neck pain im in pain every day i have fibromyalgia and ibs and very bad health anxiety so i hurt every were constant brain fog cant concentrate on anything very long my head feels sore and weird burning sensation in my head and neck my ears feel clogged all the time and my nose too i feel like cant breath too burninng feeling in my shoulders to my fingers and hands. I feel like im not here like im some were else like someone is taking over my body i feel off balanced when i walk around or go anywere and get pain in my legs and feet. Sorry so long lol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.