ANXIETY DISORDER ???

Posted , 4 users are following.

Can anyone relate to my symptoms - waking up with pounding heart, pins and needles in feet, internal shaking, nausea, headache, generally feeling as though I have done 10 bouts with Mike Tyson,   If I try some deep breathing is usually goes but I am agitated during the day.   Is this anxiety disorder. 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Anxiety can present itself with numerous symptoms. I would always recommend a follow up with your doctor just to rule anything else out. I have had the same symptoms you are experiencing  and then some! Mine started in my mid 20s and I was very very scared. I was extremely weak, foggy head, buzzing in my  arms and legs. After that initial attack, it took several months to die down. However, as the years went on some would come back during very stressful times     It has been 30 years now since that first event and it's all due to stress and anxiety. I still have to do deep breathing  when I'm feeling anxious and keep telling myself everything will be fine it's not going to kill me. It's really important to eat healthy , Exercise, socialize and keep busy. YouTube has some great meditative audios on stress anxiety and depressionthat really help     I like to listen to them at bedtime.  But do follow up with your doctor. 

• Posted

Thanks for that, my doctor says I am a very healthy woman so I keep saying that to myself, but a lot of my friends are now becoming ill and infirm and I suppose I think I am next, think I am probably a coward
  • Posted

Try Relaxation Technique Mindfulness that may help you, also breathing Exercises.

Former on Amazon Books and latter you will find those on the Internet

B.

• Posted

It's definitely exciting and I know how you feel I have tachycardia and my medication seem to not be working that good after 8 years so my heart is usually pounding all day long and we'll tachycardia it has similar symptoms like anxiety make you sweat feel like you can't breathe someone's double time but eight years ago I was like that my heart racing I was shaking I was sweaty so I know what you're going through just hang in there it will get better if you need to talk I'm here

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.