Anxiety/ dizziness

Posted , 13 users are following.

hey everyone ! I've been on this site on and off for a few months now. Just wanted to know if anyone else has ever suffered from balance issues and dizziness due to anxiety? I'm getting really bad where I feel like I can't walk cos I'm so off balance sad I got sent home today as I got myself in such a state and was convinced I was about to drop dead as I felt so dizzy!!!!! I went doctors and he did a FULL neurological xamination on me (as I'm CONViNcED I ace something neurological wrong) and he told me it was a perfect examination and I can stop worrying!!! But I feel so bloody dizzy all the time and like I'm dying. Anyone else get this? Please respond! I also get this tired, weak almost earrie feeling come over me like my body is going to just shut down like it wants to die!!! I hate this x

0 likes, 30 replies

30 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi Rhianna, I had this.

Do you have silver dental fillings?

• Posted

I had very bad anxiety and it was from the mercury in my tooth fillings. I had to get them safely removed to avoid getting too much more mercury while they were drilled out and then undergo a chelation/ detox protocol. The only safe one being one by Dr Cutler. If you want to ask questions ask away
  • Posted

I suffer from a heavy head/head fog/tiredness/ balance problems too..so far medications would not help....and panic attacks too....what a way to live eh???
    • Posted

Hey Coskun, I had the same issues, mine were caused by mercury in my silver tooth fillings. But mercury can also come from other sources and this can cause the symptoms you are describing.

I had to remove the fillings from my mouth using a mercury free dentist and then undergo a proper detox protocol. 

• Posted

Hi Joe,

Which mercury method detox did u use as there soo many out ther sad

• Posted

Some 15 years ago i did but it stopped later. Bell`s Palsy has started this again...i also get terrible crushing bodily pain and my eyes hurt too.. I was discovered that I als have a mild sleep apnea last week!!
    • Posted

Tim, I would defintely do the cutler protocol, it just makes sense that we should know the half life of the chelators being used in order to minimise redistribution of mercury. The danger is move mercury around, which cilantro and chlorella will do, I am not saying that don't work but they don't form a strong bond to the mercury. I have a pretty good knowledge of this so ask away
  • Posted

Hii.. i have the same thing like 2 years now and i just cant way out of it i cant even stand properly.. hopefully you will feel better xx
  • Posted

Actually, I only have that problem if I forget my Zoloft 100mg a day. I get very off balance just like trying to walk on a tightrope. If the symptoms persist call your doctor again and again.
  • Posted

Hello there.

Yes, I know exactly how you feel. Back in October I had a monster of a panic attack and ended up at the hospital. Had everything checked out and I am apparently fine. I had another one in January and back to A and E. Again, nothing wrong.

Anyway, I live in a permanent state of anxiety, dizziness and tinnitus. I am even dizzy when I lie down. I too, get this awful feeling that I am about to drop dead at any moment and spend all day worrying about it. I am convinced do I have something seriously wrong in my head/brain. I am dizzy now. I get worried about walking too and then I can't breathe and I become so dizzy. I cannot focus and I keep rubbing my eyes and blinking. I was out the other day and it came on so bad, I got myself in a hell  of a state. I thought I was on the way out. Anyway, there was a pub so I went in and had a large brandy (I don't even like it) but it calmed me down.

This is terrible. I have to go on holiday on Sunday and I worry if I will cope on the plane. 

I laugh at myself sometimes but this is awful. I understand totally how you feel though. I too, get in a hell of a state and get the creepy death feeling.

Hope we can get better 👍

• Posted

Omg that sounded like I wrote it!!! I went out a min ago and I was ok for a bit then all of a sudden everything was spinning, my eyes went blurry etc! I am AlWAYS rubbing my eyes to try and see better cos they always feel blurred rolleyes anything that looks weird in my vision I panic about!!! I feel ill like not right but I can't explain exactly how I feel if you know what I mean rolleyes xxx
    • Posted

I know exactly what you mean. Believe me I do. I am forever rubbing my eyes and running my hands over my head. I just feel like I can never focus properly. Don't even get me started on the bizarre light headed feeling. 

This morning, I got up feeling OK and then within an hour, it was all back. I went for a shower and when I got out, I had an awful dizzy episode. I felt the whole world was spinning. It started because I felt a slight  pain in my chest so I knew I was having a heart attack. Then along came the death feeling. It's a vicious cycle. So, I had a glass of wine as it's the only thing that calms me down but then I might get hepatitis or kidney failure...aaaarrrggghh!!!!!!

Doc has told me over and over that I have classic panic and anxiety. I am not convinced.

I hate to say it but I am glad I have found someone that knows exactly how I feel. Wishing you well 😃

• Posted

Sorry didn't mean to send that lol. Cos I'm sitting here now and after anything neurological being ruled out I'm convinced I hae something else cos I just don't feel well sad xxxxx
    • Posted

Hi there and sorry for my late reply. I was out with work friends last night, consumed lots of wine and of course, was the life and soul. However, I am paying the price this morning (need I say anymore?).

I don't feel ill as such, just overwhelmingly tired a lot of the time as I barely sleep at the moment. Sometimes I feel sick and have nausea, or feel like I am about to be sick but I never am. It's all very horrible. 

As I said, I am going on holiday on Sunday but I hate the thought of being out of the UK in case I need to get to the hospital or I die abroad. Myself of old would never have thought like this.

How are you feeling today? X

• Posted

I'm going Tenerife in a few months and I'm petrified that I won't be able to get to a hospital if something happens etc!! And then of course I'm scared of ruining the holiday for my friends sad I just don't no how to deal with this anymore! Why can't I just be mormal! I'm a bit better today but that's only becos I know I don't have to go anywhere rolleyes how are you? Xxxx
    • Posted

I am going to India so you can imagine my fear about hospital access (I inow they're are great hospitals but still...). This trip was booked last August (pre anxiety/panic) and I was so looking forward to it. Like you, I am worried constantly about how things will be and what if I ruin the trip for my two friends. What if I get sick and die and they have to deal with that? Then there is the small matter of the long flight. 

You know, I am utterly convinced that panic cannot cause the symptoms I am having. I am not so good today, I have a dreadful headache, which is just adding to my worries. I think that could be the wine but I don't think so because it's all over my head and hangover headaches for me are usually above the eyes 😳🙈. 

X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.