Anxiety doesn't wanna go

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello I'm 27 and have bin having anxiety and depression on and off since I was 9years old due to my parents not loving me and continuously abusing me well now I'm a mother to 5 boys and I have a step son which is just really horrible always lying always coming round hitting my kids all time and u can't talk to him because he has a nasty mother who loves causing trouble between me and my family..well past 3 months I have bin having panic attacks well I started to get a bit better feeling happy in myself able to sleep better..but now all of a sudden I'm waking up at 4am because my 5yr old thinks it's okay to get up that time he's bin seen a Pedritian twice in 2 years as since he was 1 he has bin nothing but very distructive violent and all he does is destroy everything well today I've woken up at 5am to notice he's grabbed everything from my fridge and destroyed his whole bedroom in it I burst out crying there was butter all over him all over walls and carpet and bedding also cheesecakes chucked everywhere eggs all over his carpet and tv also drank all me milk orange juice started getting a nife smudging the butter everywhere..ate w massive block of chocolate and was jumping up and down all happy well he even kicked my 9 month old in the head and also just none stop being a horrible kid alday I feel tired drained and also scared incase I have a panic attack with all the stress he's causing me what can I do I don't no what more I can do as a mother I have 4 other children to look after my partners at work all time so I'm constant on my own I can't remember last time I had a break I'm 5ft 9 and was 8stone 3 last week now I'm 8 stone not being able to eat properly because he's continuously nicking everything out of fridge..I've put stair gates and everything on his room and kitchen but keeps breaking them I don't wanna be on medication as one tryed 5 different medications and they all causing me nothing but hell in pulling my hair out I feel like I can't cope anymore

1 like, 8 replies

Report / Delete

8 Replies

• Posted

You go to your doctor straight away and tell him everything.   He will contact social services and they will advise what to do.  You have too much on your plate and need support, dont be afraid to ask.   Social services will help all they can and do their best for you I am sure.   They is help out there just ask for it for the sake of everybody
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hello Hun I have had social workers on my case coz my son broke his bed and the school rang up saying it was me neglecting him I've tryed everything to get support and no 1 seems to wanna help me I'm gonna get onto the Pedritian tomorrow and say enuff is enuff they have said they gonna test him for autism and adhd but they not giving me enough support to do it

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

The child needs to be seen by a Pedetricion as it seems the separation between His parents has had a negative reaction to the boy and He is taking it out on you and your family

Make an appointment with your Family GP, make a list concernin the Boy and your associated condition. You need help to get through this neative period in your life.It would be a positive thing for you to talk to your Husband and explain something needs to be done regards the situation you are suffering  because of His Son and the negative problems you are having at various times.of the night.

He needs to get up and control the lad

BOB

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

How old is the stepson who keeps hitting your children?
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

hi again. Can you put locks on your fridge. Sounds like you need Supernanny to help.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I think any woman in your position would be having panic attacks. Wow you have A Lot going on and its a ton of work. I wouldnt even know how to give advice on all this. Too much to deal with at once. Im wondering on your relationship with your partner to be honest. Is their support there? Do you work?  Maybe if you can get a full time job and get them in appropriate after care it will save your sanity. And if your relationship isnt what you want or desire you can make do on your own, and then no step son. The five year old needs to get evaluated to see whats going in and if needed they will properly guide to get him resources he needs.  On a very important note all these lovelies will grow up and this will get a lot better. 

I wish you all the luck and strength you need to get thru this. If you seriously feel too overwhelmed at time you need to let the pediatrician know. You are  one person, one human and this is a lot to handle. Hang in there and again good luck.

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up