Anxiety fears

Posted , 2 users are following.

All started 2 years ago I feel like my life is ending I'm so scared out of my life . I cry all the time I'm married to the love of my life. I am so scared he will lose me and I have two beautiful kids and my little guy needs his mama . I have had blood tests MRI 's and they can't find anything . It's ringing in my ears from head tightening and cracking I can hear it. Next in head I get this piercing shooting pains in back of head and stabbing in back of head . I freak out thinking it's a tumor or this or that . Why am I doing this I just don't understand. Why am I so scared out of my life . I have had tingling in my neck where my neck goes numb. I had surgery last year for a pinched nerve and they say I have 2 more pinched nerves. I just don't get what's going on with me !!! Been to neurologist and everything he did testing for emg and everything came back ok and ultrasound in head for movement in head . So why is my head acting like this I'm freaking out

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

• Posted

Anxiety disorders suck! Youll get through this. Its is horribly more stressful when you have babies or little ones. But it isnt fatal. You will make it through. Everyone does. What you need to do is continue to be sure you are in good health and get into therapy and see what will work for you to calm the anxiety part. It isnt a disorder that is fair or makes sense. It really ruins life as any of is knew it. But it becomes manageable over time. See you gp and discuss all this. Anxiety disorders do not scan. Or they dont use the kind of scan that would show that brain activity on the public. Too much danger with the nuclear dye needed to show it nor would it matter. Science hasnt figured it out yet or how to reset it. So all we have is to manage it and hope the brain reprograms or rewires itself. And in some it has done that.
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up