Anxiety for girls

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all was just wondering does your time of month effect your anxiety? Because I feel that it does be 100 times worse when it comes to my time of month, does any other woman experience this??x

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Hun I was the same I went to the drs and they said my anxiety was brough on by anemia this is because your body is losing vital vitamins your body needs especially when time of minth that's why it's important to eat lots if fruit n veg have you had your blood tested? smile 
    • Posted

Hi jade! Omg my twin I have anemia too! Yes I've gotten my bloods lots of times and that's what I have anemia! And it gets worse at my time of month xx
    • Posted

Try juicing or eat lots of fruit and veg huni it's brilliant will make you feel 100% better xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.