anxiety getting worse

Posted , 7 users are following.

for a week now i cant shake off this awful feeling of dread and fear..its even affecting my sleep...i get about 4 hours a night if that.....i know my fears are down to the dreaded nosebleeds that i keep getting...but its spiraling out of control ...im a nervous wreck....ive been told ive got health anxiety....the menopause is not helping .....never knew it could feel so awful going through  the menopause...ive had a headache for 3 days now...feel drained ..fed up and sad...hope this ends soon......

1 like, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi there.  I understand.  I have had terrible anxiety regarding my health.  I htought I had every kind of cancer...just awful.  Could not eat, sleep and had palpitationswhich I thought was an impending heart attack!!  I am now on HRT and this has really helped.  I also have beta blockers if I need them.  Have you been to yur Docs...they maybe able to help you.  Take care.XX
    • Posted

My anxieties are due to my health too. I take paxil, ativan for anxieties, two blood pressure meds losartan and amlodipine, also on thyroid pill for hypothyroidism, take metformin for diabetes, and vitamin d3 and a multivitamin and pepcid for acid reflux 

Was on a low dose of estrdiol and provera but i started bleeding so i stopped them 

Gave me side effects too

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.