Anxiety ( Head Sensations)

Posted , 8 users are following.

I've been dealing with anxiety for now going on 5 months straight with a little break here and there , but this head sensations are what's driving me crazy , the sensations I get are scalp soreness , sharp pains that move around different parts of my head , this shaky head feeling soreness in the top of my head dull pains in different areas mild headaches back of the head aches , I just want this to all leave me alone , it makes me so sad , I tired of dealing with this .

1 like, 54 replies

54 Replies

Next
  • Posted

ugh I gave this too on the top part of my head sad ugh it freaks me out I keep thinking its a brain bleed tumor ugh but I'm on my period too so hopefully it's that
    • Posted

It drives me crazy , I so sick of it all ! When will it stop , its been long enough .
    • Posted

I'm so sorry sad does anything help ease it ? 💕
    • Posted

It just sometimes stops on its own , it just comes and goes as it pleases .
  • Posted

do u get head pressure too ?
    • Posted

Yes like that tight band around your head feeling , pressure feeling , all kinds of head feelings
    • Posted

I have that right now. Bad tension headaches.only thing that helps a bit is an ice wrap.
    • Posted

Its just very uncomfortable, and a tad bit scary and weird feeling , I think I'm going to.try the ice pack myself
    • Posted

Its strange. Numbing tight feeling. Sometimes if it get worse my eyes get real heavy with it. It is tension. Go for the ice and u can listen to tv or some calming music. Feel better.
    • Posted

Yep Lisa I was thinking about that today as a matter of fact , you are right its everywhere 😩😩
    • Posted

Mines sky high. Have ears issues too. Hooefully will calm down nect month.
  • Posted

I think I'm feeling what you've been feeling. Mine is so unbearable right now. I feel like pulling my hair out of my head. It's more of an annoying irritating feeling to me. I just took some iboprohen tho so idk I hope it'll help with that. I really get this feeling. But my anxiety was acting up a little today so maybe it's from that. I hope you feel better.
    • Posted

Thanks woah , yeah its horrible , I usually take something , but its very annoying and scary and weird , the come and go
    • Posted

It's so weird. Lately I've been stressing about random stuff and I got the headache for only 2 days and then right after I got heart palpitations all night lastnight and now it's just on and off chest aches (it doesn't feel internal tho) anxiety is just so weird I don't understand it but I've learned to just not think anything of it.
    • Posted

You are doing the right thing , that will make it stop

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.