Anxiety ( Head Sensations)

Posted , 8 users are following.

I've been dealing with anxiety for now going on 5 months straight with a little break here and there , but this head sensations are what's driving me crazy , the sensations I get are scalp soreness , sharp pains that move around different parts of my head , this shaky head feeling soreness in the top of my head dull pains in different areas mild headaches back of the head aches , I just want this to all leave me alone , it makes me so sad , I tired of dealing with this .

1 like, 54 replies

54 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

I'm tired of these weird head sensations, and I've been off-balance/dizzy lately...
    • Posted

I know Kay , the head sensations are the worst of them all in my opinion, I'm still dealing with them myself and now I'm back to work so I'm really having to deal with them a lot these days , hope you feel better
  • Posted

I get those head, neck and shoulder aches when my anxiety is bad. Which is almost everyday. I'm basically housebound.
    • Posted

Yeah it pretty tough to deal with , its a day to day thing with me , these head sensations remind me everyday that they are still around and anxiety is still present on some kind of form or fashion , I wonder if one day I will feel as normal as I use too ! Only the lord knows 🙏
    • Posted

Yea its crazy i hate it too im going through some weird stuff now myself i hate this stuff soooooo much its very hard to deal with this stuff everyday 😞😞😞😞😞😞
    • Posted

We will get through it , its just tuff and it takes a strong person to deal with anxiety , its no joke , especially the head sensations
    • Posted

Yea im tired of going through this stuff it feels like it'll never get better when i wanna have fun i can't because this stuff is killing me fam
    • Posted

Same way i feel I literally make.myself do things , Even though I'd rather stay in the house and be depressed about anxiety . sometimes that works and sometimes it doesn't , I know what you mean , we all just want our normal ,.fun , exciting lives back 🙏🙏🙏🙏
    • Posted

I feel all suffy and congested and it jus came out of no where this sh×t is crazy
    • Posted

That's sounds like allergies, these feelings I have are the worst worst , they are scary as ever, I'll trade with u lol , no but non of this cool , I just don't understand it and how it does all these weird things to our bodies , its really messed up
    • Posted

Yea we need help and nobody understand how much pain we go through every single day its a war and a battle day to day im losing man straight up and no doctor or psychiatrist can cure us dats wat scares me da most
    • Posted

That's cause ain't no cure for anxiety , and no one understand because they are not the ones dealing with this , only the people who has actually dealt with anxiety or panic disorder, understands ! This is a scary , crazy thing , its not easy at all to cope with
    • Posted

Jenni,

I pray all of the time for God to take this away. I've never been this bad to the point I stay in the house. Do you take anything for it?

• Posted

The nausea is horrible. I almost feel like a cancer patient. I've lost 25 pounds and heave when I eat sometimes. Most of the time I have no appetite
    • Posted

Hey Tonia , I do not take meds , only vitamins , but still it horrible , I stay in to , I'm to scared to drive or do anything most of the time
    • Posted

I've lost over 20lbs myself dealing with anxiety , its crazy , and I've been tested for everything under the sun , so based on the numerous test and doctors I'm pretty much 100% healthy . but I can tell u I sure don't feel that the way, my head is burning and sore as we speak
    • Posted

It comes and goes at anytime , anywhere , it doesn't matter the time or place it just happens 😩😔😔
    • Posted

Yes I'm at work.now , thaysnthe hardest part getting through a days work with anxiety 😩😔
    • Posted

I was just out of work for almost 3,months , I'm just getting back to work about 2 weeks ago , and in ask the lord to get me through each and every day , because I know I can not do it on my own , everyday is a issue for me trust me .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.