Anxiety !!! Help ?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Okay So This Whole Anxiety Thing Is New To Me I'm 19 Years Old by the way ... It All Started August 8th 2016 ... I Remember Coming Home From Work After I Smoked & I Instantly Started Eating Afterwards I Startes Feeling Strange ... My heart Was Racing ... I ... I felt As If I Was Gonna Die Or Have A Heart Attack ... I Ran To The Nearest Store And Asked For Help , I Layed Down On The Floor As The Ambulance Came To Get Me . My Heart Was Racing Because I've Never Been In An Ambulence Before ... I Thought I Was Dying ... Afterwards , The Doctor Just Said I Had Heart Palpulations ... Ever Since Then I Havent Felt The Same . That Scene Replays In My Head A lot , I Constantly Feel As If I'm Going To Die ... I Just Want To Be Back To My Old Self ! Help ... Please !

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

That's how it starts, I've been dealing with mild anxiety since April, I went to the hospital and they do ecg on you, I've had all the heart tests done everything a ok.

Is that all you feel is heart palpitations?

Any other symptoms??

Mackie

• Posted

Shirley did you smoke weed? Because some strains can cause you anxiety! Sounds like a classic panic attack Sister..I know it's scary, I have the same disorder. Hope your feeling better. Let me know if you were smoking weed. It can put you into a panic. But it's what strain your smoking.

• Posted

I don't smoke weed, I used to years ago, I had a bad attack, one intense of smoking weed can give you an attack for sure but if you smoke it all the time I wouldn't think it would do that 2 you.

My anxiety or panic attack back in April came out of knowhwere but that's anxiety 4 you I was told so.

Mackir

• Posted

Hello , and yes it was weed that's I smoked , every since then I stopped smoking for good !!!!! But I really just want to stop this anxiety ! I'm not really myself anymore , I always worry about my health all the time ! It's so weird

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.