Anxiety hit when became pregnant I need help now it's gone I for to long

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm suffering really bad after second child I have this strange tingling of waves or something in my head and worry worry worry I had major re accruing panick attacks before a miscarriage two years ago and since then my life has never been the same i have weird chest tightening heart palps nearly gone now I'm not pregnant after 2nd child  but the feeling in my head and jaw just scares me all day everyday i JUST WANT TO BE ME AGAIN

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hey Lindsey I have strange head sensations all day everyday and horrible fluttery chest I feel riddled with anxiety and so frightened il never feel normal again sad
    • Posted

I can't describe the sensations in my head how could u describe yours 
    • Posted

Ahh it's difficult, kinda dizzy lightheaded kinda like a pressure or if my brain is being squashed just lots of strangeness really sad
  • Posted

You can be the you you want to be. Medicine helps and so does therapy. If you work hard you can get to where you want. Work is just that a path to the end not an automatic time machine so it takes practice and persistence but you can do it
    • Posted

I don't quite know what I'm supposed to be doing I'm just trying to be normal 
  • Posted

Hi Lindsey. . Emma here.. I  recently had an mri because I tight I had a brain tumour. . I was having like a feeling of a worm going through my head or a butterfly fluttering inside like electric shocks.. pins and needles in face and cheeks ect.. was awful mri came back normal all anxiety related.. I'm not panicking over my heart cos I keep getting constant eptopic  beats.. I've had ecgs  and heart scan everything fine but still can't tell myself that ifs ok! I just wanna be normal and enjoy life I'm 23 sad xxx

• Posted

Everyday I feel like something is happening to me with my head heart or chest and my husband mom and nan keep telling me HELLO u have had it for two years u know what it is it's anxiety! But I just can't get the idea that anxiety could do this to me my brain can't take the constant thoughts and weird feeling in my heas hate hate hate it !!!
    • Posted

It's horrible whatever it is, I've accepted mines abxiety but it don't make it go away it's with me all day everyday n I can't sleep either, add me on Facebook if you want Lindsey Emma mcluckie I've got blonde hair
    • Posted

I don't use my fb anymore I got scared of people on there i didn't want to read things from some of my ex friends and stuff it got me all worried lol I'm so silly !!  
  • Posted

I think it is your mind playing tricks on you causing all this tingling and worry. Fear is what triggers it so try and keep in control if you can.

Richard

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.