Anxiety in the morning

Posted , 14 users are following.

My anxiety is absolutely horrible in the morning. The minute I open my eyes I feel sick with anxiety. I hate this!!!

2 likes, 27 replies

Report / Delete

27 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Same with me as soon as I get up in the morning I'm instantly reminded that anxiety is trying to scare me to death and it is horrible !

I completely understand and I hope you feel better

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi same here 😔. Anxiety is awful....the only time I'm not anxious is when I'm sleeping...otherwise my mind is always on overdrive thinking and worrying about the worse case scenarios and my fears...
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

do you have a therapist or a counsellor or someone who is trained to help?
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I plan on finding a therapist. I hope it helps.

I am filled with fear the moment my eyes open. It's really discouraging!

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I'm da same way always worrying it's like it be waiting on me right when I wake up anxiety is crazy man I'm tired of fighting every day but I'm not done fighting so keep pushing don't give up hope because we all feel the same as you God bless...
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi new to this Have had really bad nerves all my life has anyone else had burning tingling symptons on palms of hands mouth etc Dr said anxiety but even after feeling less stressed it is still present
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

It makes sense when you wake up because you were peacefully sleeping and then you awake and the mind starts going off. Its like a break when your asleep. Im having a rough time today myself with some weird tingly stuff in my chin and ears making noise from clenching my teeth so its a bit hard to be as positive as i usually try to be but anxiety sucks! There noway around that.bad enough at times not to feel well but then my mind just goes awry into its never going to heal, or what else is it..all that thinking and so negative because theres discomfort or some weird sensation. Its hard at times. I usually end up oraying ill be honest, it feels some of this is not in our control. Compassion level is weak with people unless they experience it themselves so it becomes a personal secret battle sometimes. I would love to be normal myself, oh how i would love that!
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up