anxiety is bothering me again

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have learned in the 7 years dealing with this crap that it helps to talk about it with people that understand what its like to live with this crap. So if someone is willing please talk. It really helps me.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I'm willing to talk, what's up how you feeling? I'm an anxiety sufferer and a depression sufferer unfortunately
    • Posted

It also makes me feel like I'm dying or something is going to happen to me you need to not think about bad things and thoughts nothing is going to happen to you
  • Posted

Have you been to a doctor or counselor!  I too have a genetic anxiety disorder but what saved my nerves was a medication. Not all medications work on all people.  I was given Lexapro which is mild and has helped me tremendously.  It has been 8 yrs now and I'm grateful I was given it.  It was the second med given to me because the first one made me more nervous.
    • Posted

Well I have been dealing with this crap for 7 years. I got hooked on my anxiety medicine and I will never do that again. It ruined me for a while. It was a terrible time for me and I told myself I dont ever want that again. They gave me depression medicine but it made my anxiety worse.
  • Posted

Helps me too, knowing that people experience the same things. It takes over my life and as much as I try to ignore it, I have a crappy day that reminds me of it all again - I can't breathe, I'm dizzy, headache, pounding heart, chest pain, arm pain. Everything to make me think I'm having a heart attack and about to die. Terrible that we need to go through this over and over again, even when we're not thinking about anything. Talking helps me too - along with a bath or a walk in the rain or chamomile tea. I'm here to chat if needed. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.