Anxiety is driving me crazy :(

Posted , 6 users are following.

I felt something in my eye I rubbed my eye it went away then I started freaking out thinking it was a bug because my head started hurting now I think the bug is eating my brain lol or something crazy I know and now I have bad derealization which is scaring me sad

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Next
  • Posted

You'll find your head probably started hurting because you was anxious about what you had in your eye! So it gave you a tension headache. Don't panick x
    • Posted

That's true ugh I hate thinking the worst about everything rolleyes feel like I'm going crazy
  • Posted

There's no bug in your brain, you'd be dead or in a coma if there was. I totally feel you though, I think I'm going blind everytime I have some symptom anywhere around my head. Anxiety sucks so much. You're fine.
    • Posted

Thank you 💕 That makes sense anxiety makes you think the worst I hate it so much
    • Posted

Yes I feel you , every time something is in my eye , I think I'm going blind because of a tumor or something , I hate anxiety , it really drives me crazy !! Your okay though don't worry !!
  • Posted

Thanks guys and to make it worse im alone lol
    • Posted

Being alone is awful when you have anxiety.

Are you feeling better?

• Posted

Yeah now I'm just gagging ugh I hate anxiety !!!!!
    • Posted

ugh that sucks

when did you last see your therapist?

• Posted

I haven't seen one yet I'm still on a waiting list
    • Posted

ah right.

have you tried online therapy?

• Posted

I don't have enough money for that I have to basically put all my money in for rent it sucks or else I would
    • Posted

how old are you again?

is it possible to move in with your parents?

• Posted

26 my mom passed away and dad is a drug addict I live with my bf
    • Posted

I'm sorry to hear that.

Is he supportive?

• Posted

awesome!

are you feeling better today?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.