Anxiety is driving me crazy, any suggestions for natural relief

Posted , 9 users are following.

I am 54 I have hypothyroidism that went hyperthyroid then I don't even know anymore where my thyroid is. I tried at the beginning HRT but my new doc Ended  because she said the new studies shows more bad secondary issues than help and basically I have been managing menopause symptoms with vitamins and is working more and less. I will said that the only real concern that I have is the anxiety. Please please suggestions. We all have the same symptoms or similar in some way, if you can give me ideas will be much appreciated ??

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Exercise helps me..  If I wake up feeling like this, I'm on the floor doing exercises.  You can look into Valerian Root.  

• Posted

Great suggestion Kelly55079, I definitely should do more exercises. Honestly it is hard to find the energy or motivation maybe. I will try harder
  • Posted

Passionflower extract has been a Godsend for me.  The relief is immediate.  I used to take Ativan, way back in the day, and this is equally as good (in my experience) PLUS it's a natural thing.  No more drugs for me smile   On another note, I've found bee pollen to be incredibly helpful for stabilizing across the board.  It lessens the anxiety on the whole, which in turn means needing less Passionflower.   I can't speak specifically to hypothyroidism but this might be worth looking up on your end.  I hope this is a help.    God bless you, sister.   We are all in this together and this forum is fantastic.

• Posted

Thanks you Tesslacoil, I didn't know anything about Passionflower definitely I will look into it.  Same as you when all this started I was very scare and doctors confused all my symptoms and gave me a lot of drugs that made me feel worse. Now I feel more stable just using natural stuff. Don't you think would be amazing if we all ladies together find a plan to follow that help us all. 

I start my morning at 5 am with my synthroid (50) after shower before hitting the road to work I take B stress complex vitamin, if I am anxious during day I use Bach flowers pastilles and I the night I take metropolol (25) used to help with my thyroid and blood pressure. Today for example i functioned great but now I got home and I was feeling very tired, my vision turn a little blurry and take some time after metropolol to feel good,ready to sleep at 8 exhausted after working all day. How About you ladies 

• Posted

I am on Lorazepam, but when I need a little extra without upping my dose, I use Dr Bach’s Rescue Remedy gummies. I get them at Sprouts
  • Posted

I'm taking vitabiotics but for some reason my heart pumps so hard after taking the vitamins I wonder whether it's the cause or something else

• Posted

Hi Betty, yes my heart pump so bad at times,I went out and it behave terrible but my ECG on Monday is ok it's such struggle each day.

• Posted

Thanks Betty yes that happens to me also specially now in the afternoon just fishing work is me being tired or maybe your level of Vitamin B is too high, check your thyroid 
    • Posted

Thanks Maria we are all together in this having the same issues. Just wondering what can we use for energy levels 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.