Anxiety is killing me!!

Posted , 7 users are following.

I'm having a huge panic attack as I type!

I know it's heartburn/indigestion that's causing my pain but it's horrendous and I can't lie down to sleep I'm in agony what can I do?

Anyone else have this problem

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hello, you seem to post here about Anxiety, have you ever seen a psychiatrist or have you ever taken some Meds before?

• Posted

Don't be anxious! It's normal to have indigestion and heartburn especially lying down. I always had this happen to me during my panic attacks, try sitting up at an elevated level and doing some deep breathin. Tea also helped me a lot, as did a hot shower as sometimes my blood pressure would go up from being so anxioussad i no longer have anxiety attacks but I do get the annoying indigestion.

Take some meds and tea before you sleep, is my recommendation. Feel better!!

• Posted

Get some Xanax. If your prone to panic attacks you need something to calm you down
  • Posted

This all hits home for me! Everyone has some great advice on here, and medication will definitely help when your anxiety is at a high. I also make sure not to eat too close to bed, I feel it makes things worse for me. I do like 2 hours. Take care!
  • Posted

Sorry it's abit Late and I hope you got through it okay.

When I have indigestion/ heartburn I tend to have a few soft mints or polos. I also try to drink a lot of water to sort of burp away the pain that normally helps.

• Posted

Hi, Thanks for your advice

Feeling abit better today but I'll remember to keep some mints by the bed 👍🏻

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.