Anxiety Issues/Allergy Fears

Posted , 2 users are following.

For over a year I have had off and on Heath fears/issues. It started with a fear of an aneurysm after dizziness for months and when I got an mri with contrast I was cleared but then started to get terrible leg pains and pelvic pains and thought a blood clot. Again I had an mri with contrast. After that I was okay but soon started having hives and throat tightness and rashes and have had it now for 5 months. My neck with get red and my cheeks and ears burn. Several times it felt like my throat was closing and I would cough. In my head I try to say that it is anxiety making my body crazy after being under stress for so long. At the same time I’m afraid I have some food allergy as it seems whenever I eat something I have problems, but there is no connection. I went to an allergist who skin and blood tested me. The skin test showed up some items but I cut them out and nothing improved. My quality of life is greatly deteriorating. I don’t know how to feel safe or eat without fear.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

My reply is it takes time  you will over come that fear eventually just keep pushing love . I swear I had literally everything u said. I sort of smiled like woowww I thought this exact same thing too. I swear I google symptoms for aneurysm for like a week because I just knew I had it. Then I had pain in both my legs it hurt even just to walk and sometimes my foot would tingle I was like omg blood clot blood clot I have to get checked I don't want it to turn into pulmonary embolism and I die.. with my lower stomach pelvic pain I just knew I had appendicitis. And then my throat gets tight like I can't swallow or I think something is going to get stuck. But eventually I found out they were just phases u was going through. And it took about 2 months for me to stop worrying and just do. Do things u think u can't do. Face the anxiety head on

• Posted

Thank you for your words! I hope you are right. I just wish I didn’t have the hives and other things that make it so real. But if you think something long enough it is so easy to manifest symptoms.
  • Posted

Please others help

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.