ANXIETY LATE AT NIGHT

Posted , 6 users are following.

well my anxiety is acting up tonight it feels like my nose is stuffy and it feels like its hard to breath anxiety sucks man i hate it i be have alot of symptoms i try not to go to hospitals but some timez i teally wanna go but all da test come back ok i have major depression and anxiety im not on meds because tooooooo scared of crazy side effects but i mighy start taking some so tirex od feeling weird. Worried and feeling all da other weird symptoms

0 likes, 30 replies

30 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi sergio if you want to start taking meds yes they will help and you worry about the side effects? they will have side effects for the first three to six weeks they will make you feel worse before you feel better this is because, the serotonin cells in your brain  are being replaced for good/new ones. I am not writing to scare you or put you off but just to explain the first few weeks so you know what to expect but once they kick in they work.If you dont want to try scripted meds there are plenty of alternative treatments that can work for you Bachs rescue remedy is excellent and you can take it as often as you like also things like relaxing music before bed chamomile tea is brilliant there is so much. i hope you find something that suits well with you   
    • Posted

Yes thank you ill try something natural meds first if dat dont work ill have to start da real deal thanx
  • Posted

Hello,I to have had a terrible night, heavy chest, rigid shoulders and neck, feel like I, ve an heavy brick in my stomach , feeling nausea. When I stand up I feel like I, m going to collapse. Have you experianced anything like this?I to am not on meds as they didn, t help.at times I want to visit the docs but feel a fool when they say it, s JUST ANXIETY. hope you feel better soon and remember you sre not alone.
    • Posted

Yea i have had those symptoms as well i still do have those symptoms sometimes i always freak out bout stuff dats normal anxiety is soooo scary and its crazy how it affects da body like this i cant stand this anymore
    • Posted

what an awful doctor Brenda JUST ANXIETY its obvious they have never experienced  it i wouldnt wish it on anybody but people like that really need to experience it for themselves to understand why anxiety is so delibertating to the person going through it at least you have us Brenda to support you I hope you feel better soon my love 
  • Posted

hopefully it wont be to long before you find what suits you sergio good luck and remember we are here for you
    • Posted

Ok thanx yea hopefully i find something soon aslo these freak outs is getting to me
    • Posted

Hey Sergio, your post sounds like in wrote it , you already know I don't take the meds either but my anxiety has been through the roof all kinds of symptoms happening from.my head to my heart , to my legs and feet and my stomach its driving me crazy , its off and on and it moves around my body scaring me , I try not to go running to the hospital but sometimes I really be wanting to go man .hope your feeling better now

• Posted

Hey jenni man me and you are on da same level real talk my anxiety is really trippin its gettin worse i feel like it is and yea my head heart body legs arms neck da way im seeing things is all freakin me out last nite my nose was stiffy and it felt like i couldn't breathe it was scary man and im a very very strong dude but when i got this anxiety and depression stuff i feel weak and beat up everyday i jus cant take those meds they want me to take i cant you feel me

• Posted

Trust me I know , you ate definitely not alone , this is so hard to deal with seriously I can't take it if its not one thing its another , I'm going through it all over again

• Posted

Lol ny bad i said a bad word but yea my anxiety is bad i was getting better but it all came back and its hittin me really hard i cant see how your bro kuda be skateing and doin all dat wit his anxiety bein so bad i cant even walk without me feelin weird
    • Posted

That's what I said I asked him bro you look like your doing okay , I know we have to distract ourselves but thus anxiety getting hat best of me man , he said he still be going through it with the depersonalization and stuff , but me personally I don't want to do anything my head and my body be like girl I'm taking over , it left for a little while not completely but enough to handle it and go on with my life , but now its back heavy real heavy man

• Posted

Yea da same wit me my body is tellin me you better not get up from this bed and when i get up and jus go outside it jus feels weird and every thing feels krazy asf and my stomach be feelin like im sick like a nerves feelin for no reason legs and arms sometime feel weak have you ever feel like yo arms and legs feel weak?
    • Posted

Yesterday my legs and feet felt sore like I ran a marathin , like the soreness came out of nowhere , sometimes it be my back , my neck like pain moves around . and my stomach he feeling like I'm sick too like a have to throw up but I don't throw up it just feels nervous and like I have to or something I don't know man this is crazy bro for real

• Posted

Yea dat stomac always comes out of no where i could be in da store shoppin and out of no where ill start feeling weird asf like dizzy stomach hurts out of no where tho i be hatein dat and my neck dats da new symptoms im havein da back of my neck be bothering me to where i gotts take pain pills but everyday its somethen you kno smh
    • Posted

Yup the back.of my neck be tensed and sore.to its like my muscles be tense and stiff ma, smh these symptoms are really scaryband crazy which always makes me think it's something causing them honestly

• Posted

See dats wat i dont understand either to be honest i dont kno why bekuz people have gottin over it but everybody i talked to who has it says they been havein it all there life and still got it and they 50 some then years old
    • Posted

Exactly I don't believe they got rid of anxiety , mine did mild out a lot at one point but it never went completely away though do I don't know about that, like u said I hear people say they've had it all there life , it may come and go but it doesn't go away completely, but that's what I don't understand like why wouldn't it go away , why can't we heal from thus monster disease especially when its all in our minds like they say

• Posted

Yea its hard to think its all in our minds when we feel it in our bodys lol man this sucks I'm going through it rite now my anxiety is bad rite now smh

• Posted

Smh this makes me what to.cry all.day , it makes you feel so.alone because no one understands what we are going through , i just wamt to cry ,,, smh what's happening to.you right now what symptoms are you having

• Posted

Head feels weird i feel weak asf legs and arms feel heavy neck pain stomach pain my jaws be feelin like i chewed gum all day but dont cry tho you have me to talk to
    • Posted

I have had where starts with my upper shoulder feels weird goes right down my arm even felt heavy

Then boom anxiety /panic it's all a horrible cycle

Take big deep breaths and relax it will pass

??

• Posted

Yes your rite because yesterday my left arm was feeling weird and heavy and i almost freaked out but i jus told myself it was jus anxiety but it did pass but i feel weird all the time its krazy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.