ANXIETY LATE AT NIGHT

Posted , 6 users are following.

well my anxiety is acting up tonight it feels like my nose is stuffy and it feels like its hard to breath anxiety sucks man i hate it i be have alot of symptoms i try not to go to hospitals but some timez i teally wanna go but all da test come back ok i have major depression and anxiety im not on meds because tooooooo scared of crazy side effects but i mighy start taking some so tirex od feeling weird. Worried and feeling all da other weird symptoms

0 likes, 30 replies

30 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

TO ALL HERE. The only doctor who will not say..it's only anxiety...is a psychiatrist. This is their field. Since they are also medical doctors, they can also suggest or prescribe meds.

TO THOSE WHO WILL NOT TRY MEDS. My blood pressure used to stay around 200+/100+. We tried about six meds before we found the right one.

With anxiety meds, I was very lucky to get the right one first try. Yes, we still had to tweek the amount for a couple of weeks....but it's perfect now.

IF YOU TRY MEDS, the truth is we are all different physiologically, so one that works for me may not for you, etc. Some meds kick in slower that others, and your own metabolism has something to do with how long it takes to do the job.

There are many ways to feel better, and most of them have been discussed in this forum. To learn more about anxiety, and what to do to help yourself, take an afternoon and read through other anxiety discussions in this forum...it's funny that most of the time when I suggest this, people don't do it. We all have to do our homework to understand, deal with, and get on top of anxiety.

We here can and will encourage each other, boost each other up when things get rough, assure each other that we are not alone, and most of all....learn from each other. Checking other discussions is the way to do that.

One day at a time, one step at a time, we move forward, we get on with taking our lives back. Lots of love to every one of you. And remember to laugh every chance you get.lol

• Posted

Hello Sergio 

Disuss with your your GP some sort of treatment pathway. So you can get relief

BOB

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.