Anxiety level up!

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello all, my anxiety level is up and I am so grouchy sad Checking in to see how everyone else is feeling today. This perimenopause is working me today.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Supposed to start my period today and the last 2 days I have had higher anxiety. Also, flushed face, sick stomach and just generally having a good time. But, I am ok, i am ok, i am ok......lol

Hope ya feel better.

• Posted

Lol I know how you feel....I try telling myself everyday that im ok. Hope this is the start of your period ending smile Take care of yourself today smile

• Posted

I get very nervous....cranky and sleepy....
    • Posted

Hi Cindy, thats how I feel too at times. Hope you feel better soo ! Thank you for responding smile

• Posted

Hi Becky yes Anxiety don't like.that word and the meno to go with it

I get irritable and miserable because I'm not like I use to be....better to some extend but as I mention in all my post to all the ladies the crap can return

Can't wait to be completely on the other side .

• Posted

Hi Maria, I am with you.....cant wait until we are on the other side as well. Sometimes I feel like I cant take anymore sad I really miss who I used to be. I hope that you get through this real soon smile Take care!

• Posted

Hi Becky 😊 I sympathise whole heartedly with you ! Anxiety is my worst nightmare xx maybe have a glass or two or your favourite tipple and try to just chill xx
    • Posted

Hi Debbie, I wish that I could learn to chill ugh! It is quite the nightmare. Hope that you are doing well smile thank you for your response.

• Posted

Im sad just about every day, but mostly cause my job has me worked up.
    • Posted

Awwww Didi, im sorry! Luckily I am able to stay home to get through this. I dont know how some of you ladies go to work when dealing with this. Pat yourself on the back for being able to go to work when you feel so miserable. Take care of yourself smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.