Anxiety levels have heightened

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi all, I have just started flu, 2 weeks ago, for depression. My anxiety levels are higher now than they have ever been.....however, having read a lot of the posts on here, and being re-assured by my GP, I am determined to get past this, as I now know that it is a side effect. Hopefully short term??

My depression seems to have improved, I am not sat crying all the time.

Cross finger.

0 likes, 34 replies

34 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi titchy

Have been on flu for 9 weeks now and am just starting to improve anxiety still bad in mornings but much improved am hanging in because sharon has given me such hope still struggling it will improve in time just got gritty eyes but as i have health anxiety i think it will take me longer hang in there.

• Posted

How's it going, Titchy? You still hanging in there?

We're looking out for you to post!

Be well

• Posted

Hi Carl. It's slow going, as things here are bad at the moment. I am less inclined to cry now, but my nana is very poorly, so am finding things quite hard. But the anxiety is getting less!

I slept last night too!!! And this morning I am feeling pretty much ok.

How are you doing? Sorry to hear about your cat. I hope that you have lovely times together to treasure hun. *hugs*

Stay strong xx

• Posted

Hey Titchy

Sorry to hear your Nana is unwell and hope she gets better soon.

Good to hear your anxiety is reducing - that's a great feeling, eh? Well, feels better, anyway. And sleep, too! Wow! 

It's a sunny day here and that helps my mood no end. I've staarted work on stretching my leg muscles  - I'm certain sure it will help because some of them have become so knotted. Hurts like hell to stretch 'em! It part of my "taking charge" of my situation - I'll run it and not it running me sort of idea. It also occurs to me that is is the start of giving up giving up - if you have to fight back at 70, so be it, I have to fight back.

My cat ate 200g of food last night and lots for breakfast - making me very happy for him. He had lost so much weight. Every day is a bonus.

Be well

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.