Anxiety levels sky high

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm now on amitriptyline instead of Lustral now 6 days in last 2 days 20mg also been on antibiotics for chest infection waiting results of x-ray to see if I have copd just feel I can't cope anymore

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi there, sorry to read you're poorly at the moment a no doubt feeling rundown. Sorry, but not sure about what the x-ray is testing for?

• Posted

Hi Donna

I have recently lost a lot of weight so now they are looking at copd I have come off antidepressants after 21 years slowly with my gp but because I have lost of weight they are looking at that but my body is full of acid reflux as well after being on antibiotics so I'm convinced myself I have it but my body is so tense and weak I can't rest

Lina

• Posted

Hi Lina, are you still eating or have you lost your appetite?
    • Posted

Hi Donna

Yes I'm eating breakfast and tea I get so tired by dinner time as I take Lycria for nerve pain but I spoke to my gp on the phone the x-ray has come back clear so now next option is being referred to gastro as I have alot of acid reflux in my stomach probably from the amitripline to look at my weight loss not enough vitamins going into my body but also been given ensure juices to drink and they are awful waiting for an appointment from Salford Royal neuro surgeon for nerve compression so one of my anxieties cleared up always full of cold.

Lina xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.