Anxiety makes my life so difficult and Useless

Posted , 4 users are following.

im wilcon and lives in philippines , im 28 and married..im so happy that ive read all your post here .. cause i ve been suffering that kind of problem for almost 5 years now... i even cant go on city alone.. i am dependent now with my wife... difficulty in breathing . i go when she go.. i cant eat properly, i lost my job because of luck of confidence. i go panic when some shout outside our house.. even when i hear i siren.. my heart beat go faster.. and i felt im gonna die. i cant even watch a movies, news, .. my life b4 is so full of adventure, night life, for 5 years i dont even get a medication from any doctor.. cause im afraid , i just want my life back. and be a responsible husband . im so sad cause i felt im so useless.. i need an advice from someone who could understand me..

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi

i hope you understand that anxiety is common problem especially in this modern world...a lot of people have suffered from it. Make sure you speak to your doctor and get medication , a start is better than nothing. you are not alone your wife and family will support you. Good luck

• Posted

Yep, I know exactly what you are feeling! It is horrendous and debilitating. However, DO NOT just try and see if it goes away- it wastes days of your life. It MUST be treated actively. Get to the doctors NOW; if they are not sympathetic- speak to another! The right meds help to settle the physical symptoms which wear you down. Then you can start to make, with help, psychological changes about how you perceive life.
  • Posted

thank you guys. i'm happy when someone understand me, what i'm feeling right now.. i will do all your advice..   i just want my life back..  and be  responsible again.. godbless
  • Posted

God bless you and things will get better.  When I got my medication I had to just take it and not read any of the possible side affects because I would of talked myself out of it.  Take the first step. 

• Posted

can you get help by seeing a dr for medicine or is this to difficult to do?

I understand your country has had it hard recently so I hope you can get some help soon.

Richard

• Posted

hello richard.... ive done all your advice.. step by step i can bring my life back.. 

thank you so much, i.m very much happy that someone understand me

• Posted

hello richard.... ive done all your advice.. step by step i can bring my life back.. 

thank you so much, i.m very much happy that someone understand me

• Posted

just 2 hours ago  i made a floor plan of a house.. i keep on working on it and suddenly.. i had a panic attack. ( stress i think) . my head is aching and my heart start to beat fast but i try to control my self like what other people do.. i keep on tellig my self that i am healthty ...nothing wrong with me.. i relax and breathe deeply.. i pray to god that he will always give me a strength to fight my anxiety and be normal again

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.