Anxiety Management

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum. I have struggled on and off over the years with anxiety. I can't help thinking that no matter what I achieve, I'm never going to measure up. Recently I've been having trouble sleeping. When I wake up, I don't want to get up and spend the day looking forward to getting home so I can crawl back to bed. Is there any techniques anyone could recommend to combat this?

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I definitely felt when you said you feel like crawling back into bed. When I’m asleep, I HAVE NO SYMPTOMS! I love that feeling so I sleep for a living now. Something that has definitely helped me was joining a Hot Yoga class. It sounds dumb, but after I felt great. I highly recommend this kind of excersise, it seems simple but you sweat it all out. It’s fun and it keeps you going. These techniques can also be used before going to bed at night. Working out can do a lot of powerful things, it’s going to suck the first few weeks but once you get into the habit of doing it, you WILL feel great. Hope this kind of helps... it’s helped me so far. I still get bad symptoms but I want to get over this. I have not touched medication because I fear the side effects. Message me if you need any additional support through this irritating journey. I’m here to help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.