Anxiety medication

Posted , 3 users are following.

I was wondering if anyone has used Xanax for anxiety and stress. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and not sure what will be decided to use.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Yes. I use it when i need it only. Magical. But only when really needed. A ton of people on here use it as a back up.not for daily use unless it is absilutely the last resort because it is addictive.
    • Posted

Okay. Thank you Lisa. I don't know what the doctor will decide tomorrow.

• Posted

I would ask for klonopin over Xanax only because I have tried both. Klonopin by far is longer acting and it has given my life back. Xanax made me shake and is shorter acting. But that's my experience .

• Posted

Okay. Thank you. I just need something that will help me get this stress and anxiety under control and won't cause much side effects.

• Posted

I take klonopin as an emergency medicine. It's not meant to be taken daily, only as needed. Klonopin will definitely help you relax but it may make you drowsy and loopy.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.