Anxiety !! MY THOUGHTS !!

Posted , 6 users are following.

Before this anxiety I could take a lot !!! I was very strong to , which im sure a lot of us out there were,,, but what happen to me was ,, eventually I got broken down from years (10years) of being strong , holding in things , dealing with a person who mentally, physically, verbally, and emotionally abused me for years , among other things ,,and I really loved this guy , so i never left him no matter what I still stayed and loved him, until one day this anxiety came full force on 11/13/2015 it was a Friday. (Friday the 13th) weird , but anyway , I believe God knew I would never leave this man no matter how much he hurt me , because I loved him , I believe that God gave me anxiety so bad not to hurt me but to wake me up and tell me it's time to go , this relationship is not healthy for you , he does not love you , he's not even there for you in your time of need .

My point of all of this is , I believe there is a reason for every , and if you are religious or not , things happen in our lives for a reason .

3 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Everything happens for a reason
    • Posted

Wow thank you for sharing. I'm in a similar situation. I've been involved with someone who is an alcoholic for 4 years now and its been very toxic. I thought I was strong but now I'm suffering anxiety and I do think it was my body's way of saying enough is enough. I believe as you do that God sometimes intervenes in ways we don't always understand. I'm trying to be strong and not see him but its so hard because one of my problems is not wanting to be alone. Funny my roommate calls my panic attacks. Protection attacks. New way to look at it
    • Posted

Your friend is right !! I'm calling mine the same thing now,, and I only shared that because sometimes we ask ourselves , "why me" or " was I a bad person , is this a punishment" , but we don't think things like "is this my way out ", or "who else cause this to happen to me" , or "is thus a sign from God" I think its a test of faith , and a way out and away from the madness. God doesn't put anything in our lives we can't handle and I truly believe that !! Because I would have never left , I mean I really really loved and still kind of do love this man , he's just not the man for , I deserve better , much better , and so do you , love doesn't hurt you in no way , form, or fashion !!!
    • Posted

Beautiful, may i add i believe its to teach us self love. So busy people pleasing.. self destructive. I pray myself a lot and im grateful, must be grateful. I strongly believe in archangels and pray to raphael the archangel of healing. But u must believe and not to is to negate the healing. To lose faith is to negate the prayers. So its a challenge. Some are going to get so mad we are talking about faith but anxiety intrudes into the soul and this healing is mind, body and soul.its the same for incurable ailments, and i refuse to believe anything really is incurable. God heals. Miracles happen all the time. I am a believer and i am recovering from ailments and i am awaiting good health  and will fully accept  my healing. And i will be grateful. Ahh the power of the spoken word is so important here. I think every oerson in iur lives was suppose to be there, the ones that left have served there purpose. This is all a learning experience for the soul journey. We are souls in a body, not a body in a soul. So i will fight for my soul to be oure and cleansed of this disorder and i will firmly keep the faith. I always have in the oast and that has gotten thru a whole hell of a lot to date.
    • Posted

Same here Lisa, I'm just keeping faith , and trusting in the lord amdnhe will get me through , he's leading and I'm following !! Self love is very important and I know I've lost that along the way, being a people pleaser , so now I have the chance , god is giving me the chance to fall in love with myself again !!!! More than ever before , Im learning , I'm learning !!, I was lost but now I'm found .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.