Anxiety need advice :(

Posted , 3 users are following.

On this day we had a training meeting and i didn’t eat anything from the day before..... at 12 pm i started to feel weird all of a sudden and whenever i see something its stay on my mind like image then suddenly my heart start to beat fast and i got scared..... i will explain more its like when you remember something from the past and you can see it with your eye mind .... if i will see any person the image of this person will stay in my mind not only people also objects its go away but it’s bothering me because it happen at the same time and i get stress then i get panic attack... my brother told me that i do this thing but i feel no its keep happening and i have no control over it ..... 😦 😦 and now i have so many bad thoughts and i can't stop thinking ...

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

i think the same things have happened to me. is it like you remember it so you keep thinking of it? For me i see something and i just keep thinking of it and it stays in my mind , and you end up asking yourself why is this happening? is it something worse? like there COULD be something wrong? then you start to have a anxiety attack . To keep yourself from doing it you should let it pass and remind yourself its just anxiety and And you shouldn't skip out on eating or drinking (water) because you'll start to feel all these things linked to lack of eating and water and your anxiety will make it seem like something else. I hope this helps you.

• Posted

thank you for your reply ... yes its more like pictures in my mind of the things that i saw .... sometimes its go away but when i think again about it its come back and its really annoying also i have so many thoughts bad thoughts when ever i feel good suddenly something in my mind say like now something bad will happen 😦... i went to a doctor and she told me this is anxiety disorder with depression .. some days i feel good but some days no 😦.. but the most thing that bother me this images in my mind 😦

• Posted

Hi, when you have these thoughts, try to imagine a place of comfort and peace do not dwell on any one thing ,and always try to distract your focus by doing something that takes all your thoughts to process. x

• Posted

Hi pandaz , please be assured this is anxiety, you must think of nice thoughts of happy times, keep these thoughts with you, and deep breathing when stress and anxiety take over , please try out some meditation on you tube this will help you and remember we are with you

• Posted

thank you all for your respond i will try my best not to focus on the images in my mind ☹ ...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.