Anxiety on waking up

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi to all, for years ive been on meds to control my anxiety/depression. it was all controled until one day i bought the generic of cipralex (lexapro) and the neightmare started, i starting have anxiety again and withdrawl syptoms that i now know its withdrwal, ive started to have a thing that never left me since and its waking up felling down felling weak felling a rapid heart beat and i neither the doctors understand what is this.

years have passed and i never had those incridible years i had with lexapro and sedoxil, a lot of drugs where changed and even lexapro generic or not have an effect on me in the opposite, i just cant tolerate lexapro anymore and dont ask me why, im now on paroxetine at 16mg (withdrawing) lamictal, klonopin and at night i was given mirtazapine a couple of months ago to calm my mind and see if helps with the morning anxiety, in the first it really did, i was awaking up more refreshed and without that felling in the morning its like you wake up tired and just a strange feeling of you heart beat fast and weakness etc

in the biggining i was feeling ok and that the mirt was helping me i was waking up refreshed but then i gained some weight and tought with my doctor that trazodone may help like mirt and wont cause the food cravings so we switched and hell no, just 2/3 months of mirt and already this hard to get off???

Anyway im back on mirt 15mg but still wake up anxious heart racing etc things that mirt helped in the biggining

anywone have this morning horrible wake up?

and mirtazapine maybe should increase??

thank you so much and god bless you all

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

many many people having trouble getting off mirtazapine. check online support group for good help

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.