anxiety or cancer or other health problems

Posted , 2 users are following.

GOod day.I have been having internal shaking for 5 months now.the first episode for the first two months was heavy and I could not sleep but around the 4th month to now the shaking or internal tremors are mild and I can sleep.I usually feel it when I'm not doing anything but recently I can hardly feel it when I'm doing nothing but I experience mild muslce twitches in my neck back head hands and arms..what could thos be? My nails also turns pale bluish purple when I'm cold bit goes back to normal when I'm warm again.what could this be also?my faeces have been yellow sometimes and dark brown sometimes (rarely)...a month ago or two I could hear my stomach making weird noises like when im hungry but that has stopped now but I feel sad almost everyday as I'm experiencing these things.I feel nervous without even being In any situation that would make me feel that way what could this be?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like anxiety and nervousness with a lot of hyper alertness. What do you think triggers it? See if you can remember when you very first felt that way. What thoughts are you thinking and what is happening right before?
  • Posted

have you had a medical opinion?
    • Posted

Yes my doctor told me it was anxiety but I was put on propanonal pills but I think it made me have side effects .but somehow I still don't think its anxiety because its been so long

• Posted

There are nearly always a side effect with pills, did the tremors calm down after having taken the propanalol?
    • Posted

No it actually got worse.tremors tend ti csllm wen I excercise but I have to excercise for days
    • Posted

maybe you should consult a neurologist to see if it is anything other than anxiety.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.