anxiety or possible pregnancy

Posted , 5 users are following.

I hooked up with this kid over two months ago. I was fairly drunk but remember most of the night. Some parts are just foggy which freaks me out. I remember making out with him and him fingering me. I refused to go down on him. After kissing more he pushed me on a bed and I remember telling him I had to go find my friends which we eventually did. I remember walking home etc. But for some reason a couple days later I was like "what if we had sex and I dont remember???". I started freaking out just a little and feeling nauseous at times, having heart burn, watery discharge etc. Ive had what I expect if my period two times since the occasion. It was a couple days early but heavy for the first two days then slowed down at night and for the last two days. Maybe a little spottier but nothing too abnormal. I took pregnancy tests before my first expected period, the day I got it and took 4 more between one and a half and two months after. All negative. Somehow I'm still freaking out. I think I'm just anxious but if there anyway I could be preg? Also I had a blood test 10 days after that night, negative as well. I just keep ready crazy stories on the internet that make it seem possible.Please dont be mean

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

First off you need to stop reading on the Internet about things yeah I could happen but Unlikely as u have had blood tests and things done and god knows how many pregnancy tests it's will be anxious no knowing what happened but am sure it was nothing you will remember in time it will come to you and you will be back to you again I'm not a woman so I wouldn't know. all the best 
  • Posted

Don't worry about being preg. Your obviously not .a blood test would definitely show that. Now just focus on things other than pregnancy.  And if the anxiety gets worse go to your gp. Xx
  • Posted

Oh darling! You're not pregnant and those stories you read about, those women never took tests to see if they were pregnant, because they didn't believe they could be if everything seemed normal I.e, periods or on some form of bc. What I would do if you haven't already, get yourself tested for any STIs. Chances are you didn't have sex with him if you can remember going to find your friends and telling him no. I don't know how old you are, but I am a 29 year old female and I remember quite well what it was to be in my late teens/early twenties. You need to take care of yourself, hon. Don't ever go off with someone you don't know, especially being so intoxicated. Don't leave your friends when out. Sorry to lecture, it must be the mum in me. Take care of yourself darling, best of luck xx
  • Posted

Your too worried about a situation your creating as if you where really pregnant in your head but you aren't. So just take a seat and a deep breath and relax. What I'm trying to say there's nothing to worry about. You took a blood test and a pregnancy test that came out negative that should of put your mind at ease at the very least. Word of advice just use protection if your not ready for a kid also goes for your bf if he isn't ready too be a father. Hope this helps sorry if it sounded mean just saying it how it is. Trust me I could understand why your scared.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.