Anxiety or something else?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello im bujar and im 19 years old and about two or three months ago i start having strange symptoms that were moving around my body.First it started as headache and i thought i had a brain tumor.After that my headache went away and i start having pain in my abdomen and i thought a i had Colon cancer.After that the abdomen pain went away.After that i start having pain in the right upper quadrant and thought of having liver disease or liver cancer.Then it went away and i stard having muscle aches and thought having Fibromyalgia, or Chronic Fatigue Syndome.I also thought of having Lung Cancer cuz i had some chest pain or having a Heart Attack etc.

List of diseseses thought i have:

Brain Tumor

Colon Cancer

Stomach Cancer

Leukemia

Brain Bleeding

Fibromyalgia

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Lung Cancer

Pneumonia

Irritable Bowel Syndrome

Stomach Ulcer

Lupus

Cervical Degeneration

Sinussitis

Throat cancer

Etc.

Symptoms i felt:

Headache

Abdominal pain

Abdominal distension

Constipation

Diarrhea

Chest pain

Muscle pain

Muscle twitches

Jaw pain

Heartburn

Restless leg

Weaknes

Fatigue

Easily becoming tired

Dizzines

Lightheadednes

Heavy headedness

Nasal congestion

Nasal drainage

Nausea

Night terrorrs

Bad dreams

Ear clogg

etc i cannot remember now.

I also have a history of panic attack and night terrorrs from my childhood.I had many panic attacks since i was 12.

Can somebody explaine me what is going wrong with me ????

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Sounds very much like ocd/ health anxiety. Very common with anxiety. A good idea would be to speak to a doctor, see about meds or therapy- whichever suits you better. Don't wait- these things don't often disappear themselves 
  • Posted

I would definitely check with a psychiatrist next as all those symtoms can be a bi-products of anxiety and depression.  Certainly it is some thing that I would want to rule out first.  
    • Posted

Yes,  depression and anxiety syptoms run the gammet, expressing themselves in many forms of real pain.  When you start seeing so many of them, it suggests that the problem may be there.  Of course, nothing should be ruled out.  It is just where I would (have) begun.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.