Anxiety or what? Please help

Posted , 7 users are following.

I always fear of going crazy, I always think that I might go crazy, I also having too much palpitation and nervousness. I cant rid my thought that I might go crazy sometimes it feels like im stuck in my head. I always feel like ive been daydream because of too much thinking, I always search of my cases and I saw someone blog that hearing voices and see something, since I read that I always think I might going to have those symptoms too that sometime I check if the sounds I hear is real and yes its real but sometime I dont know if it a real becaus I didnt check, I was diagnosed neirocirculatory asthenia 3 years ago because I overdose in caffeine, I cant sleep and think I might go crazy but it was gone for 2 years. But now I didnt take med but it came back and ive been this for.2 months please help me am I going crazy.

0 likes, 6 replies

Report / Delete

6 Replies

• Posted

I think it can be anxiety yes, I've felt how you feel now in a state of mind where your not sure if you might go crazy or not. I think you should see a doctor and explain your worried they will no how to deal with this. Mine didn't stick around for too long but if it's been 2 months go get checked out and you might need some medication to help you feel better don't leave it because you could feel worse and it'll take longer for you to get better x
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I agree with XaimiX. She is absolutely right. Please go and talk to your doctor about this, to find out what is actually happening. Try not to be afraid. Come back to the forum to let us know how you're doing. Love Tess
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

You won't go crazy honest you won't I just gone through two monthes of really bad anxiety I'm not right now but I have not gone crazy I have got better hang in there you will come right
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi Aldrin

I still get days like this but thank God they are far and between.  I lost my husband nearly three years ago and although I suffered with anxiety when he was here, he was always able to help but being on my own things are different.  I had a very bad time a few months after I lost him, I felt like a caged animal, couldnt settle it was aful, I had 20 sessions of CBT and although it wasn't a cure it did help.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

i can totally relate, i feel this way a lot. I'm glad that i'm not the only one who worries in this much detail, we just have to pace ourselves and ride it out really and just remember that our worries create this feeling for us, i always try to remind myself that its just me doing exsessive worrying, and its only usually when i am home alone, if im out and about and keeping myself busy it doesnt give my brain a chance to think about these things. Sometimes as well you just have to train your brain into different thinking patterns, it takes a while but you'll get there. If i start worrying that im going crazy i just tell myself to shut up, or atleast reasure myself so i can forget it on a good note, your thinking patterns will slowly change over time, hang in there, we end up creating bad thinking for ourselves, since thats the case.. we can also reverse that. Hang in there, if its gotten to an uncontrollable point speak to a doctor, CBT would be good in aiding in training your brain as well, i would leave medication as a last resort personally, but its an option for when you need it most. xx
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi. Hope your feeling not better. Be reassured anxiety doesn't make you go crazy it's not linked at all. I have had it over 30 years and not gone crazy so be assured on that one ir does feel like that but it won't happen. Anxiety feeds off fear the more you fear going crazy rhe stronger the anxiety which makes you think you definitely are going Crazy. It's a viscous circle. Bring it back to reality. Your not going crazy it's anxiety which is controllable and a natural reaction to stress it's just on over drive the less you fear it the easier it is to manage. You will be fine I promise you I have felt like you but years of it I have learnt a lot Be strong gave it head on and say it's only anxiety I can live with that millions of others do and so that means I can too. Here if you want a chat
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up